It’s easy to become complacent when things aren’t going the way we want it to be. We continue to focus on things we need to get done and why this said thing has not happened yet. This can make us become unhappy and less confident about our situations. It necessary to reflect on how far we’ve come and not look at how much work or time we need to get to our said goals. This will make us more grateful, confident and push us to crush every goal we have set for ourselves. Happiness is simply the ability to not want more, but to find gratitude and satisfaction in the moment right now. Here are five ways to be a happier you this summer.
DRESS – SHEIN | HEELS – STEVE MADDEN | RING PURSE – TARGET
- Be Grateful – Nothing makes you happier than been grateful for where you are and what you have. Knowing things will happen at the right time will put your mind at else. A grateful heart is a wealthy health.
- Use Your Strengths – Creating and recalling positive events in our lives reminds us of how fulfilling life has been to us. We are less critical of ourselves when we focus on our strengths. Everyone has something they are really good at such as cooking, writing, photography, makeup, swimming, dancing and so on. Find sometime that makes you feel extraordinary and do it more often.
- Catch up with an old friend – Call that friend that you can talk about anything without feeling uncomfortable. Sharing and laughing will make you and that friend connect again. Go out for brunch or grab ice cream and share your favorite memories with each other.
- Watch your favorite youtube gurus or Instagram comedians – It’s 2017, I know most of you watch one youtuber or instagram comedian that make you laugh hysterically. My favorite YouTuber to watch is Jamie and Nikki and Delilah Johnson. They both remind me of different aspects of my life. I enjoy watching their Vlogs during my not so happy days. They cheer me up and lighten my thoughts.
- Go for a walk or Travel – Changing your daily routine by adding some exercise or change of scenery can help induce serotonin. This give you happy feels on the inside. Going to a new location will help exercise your brain and bring in new energy. Meeting new people and experiencing a new environment helps improve your mood.
I hope this five ways will inspire you to be more happier this summer. By the way I’m loving this burgundy floral over the shoulder dress from SheIn. It’s the perfect floral easy breezy dress for summer fun day. Do let me know if you have any fun tips you would add to this list. Have a great week lovelies!
With Love Always