February 3rd, 2017
Yellow is a color of happiness. Is it just me or is anyone else ready for spring? Yellow is creative, the color of new ideas, helping us to find new ways of doing things. I couldn’t resist how fun the yellow Crepe Swing dress from Old Navy fits loosely around your body. It makes you want to dance. It’s the perfect A-line dress for a fun night out or date with your lover. I paired it with black tights from H&M and heels from River Island. It’s still a bit cold here in NC, so I brought my denim jacket along with me. What color reminds you of spring? drop a comment below
With Love Always! xoxo
January 27th, 2017
I was so excited to get my January 2017 PopSugar Must Have Box. PopSugar Must Have is a monthly lifestyle subscription box. This by far the best box I have received. PopSugar Must Have packages their products extremely well and they include a detailed information card in every box. Every time I receive a PopSugar Must Have box, it feels like Christmas.
Ships: To the US only
Coupon: $5 off first box with code SHOP5
2. Daily Concepts Your Hair Wrap Towel – Instead of using my towel, I actually have an hair wrap towel now. It is the best hair wrap towel ever. It helps to dry my hair so fast.
4. Sourcebooks, INC. Instant Happy Notes – These notes are full of fun illustrations and inspirational quotes. You use for yourself , friends and love ones. Super Cute!
5. Dean & Deluca Peppermint Loose Leaf Tea – I love peppermint and loose leaf tea. I will definitely taste test this one.
6. GoldFaden MD Fresh A Peel Multi-Acid Resurfacing Peel – This is one pricey product and I am so glad it was included in the box. It is a supercharged peel that removes dead skin cells and with continued use, helps the skin to become softer and brighter.
7. May Designs Desk Calendar & Notecard – I love the patterns on this calendar. I need to clean my desk off so that I can display this calendar. It is just so beautiful. I love that you can write a note on each month too.
Popsugar January Must-Have box helps you stay organized, refreshed, and ready to take on whatever comes your way. This is by far the best package I’ve ever gotten from a subscription box. You can save $5 off first box with code SHOP5. Let me know what you think in the comment section below.
With Love Always,
You Might Also Like – How To Style The Crepe Swing Dress
September 20th, 2016
As you all have seen the satin/silk shirt or night dresses are everywhere and I’m here for it. I really do think having basics with different textures, fits, etc, will really liven up your wardrobe without going “out of style” too quickly. I also love monochrome and minimalist looks, I saw this pair of nude boots on Ego Official’s website and it was calling my name! It will look great on any skin tone. I’m so grateful to my subscribes! I am giving a Colourpop’s LAX Matte Lipstick enter here to win.
With Love Always,
July 5th, 2016
It’s easy to build a blog, but maintaining it with posts and significant traffic is hard. If blogging was easy, everyone would be doing it. I’m not here to scare you away, but to help you if you are a new blogger! Here are five tactics to help boost your blog traffic!
1. KNOW YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE – Write posts that would influence your audience. Find out things they talk about on social media and tailor it to your post. Spark their interest.
2. USE BUFFER OR HOOTSUITE TO SCHEDULE POST – Buffer and Hootsuite are your best friends when it comes to blogging. This sharing platforms share your post for you on all social platforms while you are busy attending to other things so your followers don’t miss a post! You can schedule post far ahead to keep a consistent flow of post going down your social timeline.
3. SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA – There is nothing wrong in self-promoting your blog, so get out there and start sharing. I know you might be thinking “What are my friends and family going to think?” You can’t live worrying about what people are going to think. Not everyone is going to like or share and that’s ok but share anyway. Use all forms of social media such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Pinterest, Tumblr etc.. to attract your audience. Interact with blog comments on all platforms. Don’t just fold your hands and stare! Instagram is my favorite network which is where I share most of my post.
4. JOIN BLOGGING COMMUNITIES IN YOUR STATE AND SOCIAL NETWORKS – These communities are great at keeping you motivated and driven when it comes to blogging. It’s a great way to connect with like-minded individuals. They share your post, inform you about blogging events and tips on how to improve your blog. There are so many blogging groups on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ that help share your post which makes it reach a wider audience from all over the globe.
5. ADD GOOGLE ANALYTICS TO YOUR BLOG – This will help you monitor and understand where your readers are from and how much traffic your blog is getting. You all also have numbers for brands who want to work with you.
6. COLLABORATE WITH OTHER BLOGGERS – Write a guest post on another blog and link it to each other’s blog. It’s a great way to interact and meet new bloggers in niche!.
All in all, be consistent and don’t give up!
With Love Always,