September 12th, 2016
Ok I confess, I’m addicted to Instagram, but who isn’t? I am going to share with you 7 of my favorite photo editing applications for a bomb Instagram picture. I use these apps to edit my Instagram photos on a daily basis. I am one of those anal Instagrammers who loves a curated feed with highest photo quality. I even delete pictures, if it does not match my feed, but sometimes perfection is a myth 😀 So here are my top 7!
1. SNAPSEED – This is the holy-grail of editing apps. I use this application on all my photos. It is an extremely powerful photo editing app that is free for download in the app store. It has real-time sliders, which makes the app super easy to use for basic editing i.e exposure, brightness, contrast, ambiance etc. Snapseed biggest strength has to be its selective adjustment feature which lets you apply different edits to individual parts of the photo, enabling you to edit the photo to perfection. Especially if you want to whiten an area in a picture this application is for you!
2. FACE TUNE – Face tune is a mini photoshop app. It will make you look flawless with its smoothen tool. you can whiten your teeth, smoothen skin pores, reshape your body. I only use the smoothen and whiten feature though. Don’t get carried away with this app, you might lose yourself. This will give you the perfect selfie you see on all your favorite makeup gurus.
3. PHOTOGRID – Ever had a picture get cut-out by instagram and wouldn’t fit-in the whole picture? Well photogrid allows you to perfectly fit any oversized picture into instagram.
4. PIC PLAY POST – PicPlayPost allows you to fit your videos into instagram without looking disoriented or out of place.
5. PREVIEW – This allows you see your instagram feed before your post it on instagram. You can rearrange your pictures for the perfect look!
6. VSCOCAM – I don’t necessarily use this, but if you want a curated feed with the same filters. I would highly recommend VSCOCAM. It has tons of cool filters you see from your favorite bloggers. You can adjust how strong you want the filters to look.
7. PRONTO – Pronto allows you to write fancy and minimal fonts on your photos. This is also a great app for watermarking your pictures and videos.
All this applications are FREE for you to download from the App store. I hope this will help up your instagram photo editing game! What are some of your favorite photo editing applications?
With Love Always,
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE – 100+ PLACES TO GET A SWEET STUDENT DISCOUNT
January 31st, 2016
If you have been thinking or talking yourself out of starting your YouTube Channel, then answer is to go ahead and start that channel. What do you have to lose? Really what do you have to lose? I started my YouTube Channel last year September and it has been an interesting learning experience. As a creative and having a background in Journalism, I found that filming and editing videos brought me great joy.
So I had no choice but do it and I loved every moment of it! I was able to come out of my comfort zone and still cannot believe how many videos I’ve published. I used to worry about not staying on schedule with my upload goal, but I had to remember how far I’ve come. Been in school and working part-time, I was only able to upload every two videos a month. During this time, I learned that to start a successful YouTube channel you need to know why you are doing it, how you are going to do it and when you are going to do it. I attached a video sharing Tech tips, goals and encourage! Now go start that channel.