June 21st, 2016
Who knew you could bake an avocado? If you’re always in a rush and no time for breakfast, you’ll be glad to learn this recipe requires just a few ingredients and nearly no prep time. Ready to get cooking?
1 ripe avocados
2 fresh eggs
Pepper & Salt
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. Slice the avocados in half, and take out the pit. Scoop out about two tablespoons of flesh from the center of the avocado, just enough so the egg will fit snugly in the center.
3. Place the avocados in a small baking dish. Do your best to make sure they fit tightly.
4. Crack an egg into each avocado half. Try your best to crack the yolk in first, then let the egg whites spill in to fill up the rest of the shell.
5. Place in the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Cooking time will depend on the size of your eggs and avocados. Just make sure the egg whites have enough time to set.
6. Remove from oven, then season with pepper, salt, and a garnish of your choice.
7. Serve with toast, fruits or any other substitute of your choice
Quick and Easy Breakfast on the Go! I can’t wait to see your Baked Avocado in a Toast 🙂 Tag #ifesstyleroombreakfastrecipes if you decide to make this
With Love Always,