PINEAPPLES!!! I’m having too much fun with pineapple this season. Summer is all about tropical and exotic foods and drinks, so why not bring the vacation to your home. I should say this Pineapple Fruit Bowl is a tutorial than a recipe because it’s super easy to make. I used some of my favorite fruits or whatever fruits you prefer. This is a fun and happy kind of project for summer. Let us begin, shall we?
YOU WILL NEED:
- Cut the pineapple in half using a large knife
2. Carefully cut around the perimeter of the pineapple about 1/2inch from the rind with a sharp knife. The cut deeply down the middle to divide the flesh into quarters.
3. Use a spoon to scoop out the flesh. Continue to scrape and hollow out the pineapple. Reserve any juices and scooped out flesh for toppings.
4. Add your cut oranges, peaches, pineapples, strawberries into the pineapple bowl
5. Pour your pineapple juice over your fruit bowl and Enjoy!
I hope you are having an amazing summer so far! Can’t wait to see your pineapple fruit bowls.
With Love Always,
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE – BAKED EGG IN AVOCADO