November 23rd, 2016
As we preparing our different meals for thanksgiving, Influenster sent me a complimentary tasty foodie vox box in exchange for a review. I hope you try this products during your thanksgiving feasting 😀
SO WHATS IN THE BOX?
1. French’s Original Crispy Fried Onions – Get the most our of your holiday season this year by eating good, and giving back. This holiday season your purchase of French’s Fried Onions will provide 1 million family meals through Feeding America. Whether you’re making a traditional Green Bean Casserole or a better version of mashed potatoes with our Crunchy Onion Bacon Potatoes, French’s Fried Onions has the solution for you.
2. Yogi Tea Green Tea Kombucha – this perfectly balanced tea combines Green Tea with Kombucha, Spearmint, Lemongrass and Plum and Passion Fruit flavors to provide antioxidants to support your overall health. Ingredients include – Organic Green Tea Leaf, Organic Lemongrass, Organic Spearmint Leaf, Natural Passion Fruit Flavor, Natural Plum Flavor, Organic Kombucha.
3.Country Crock Original Spread, 30z. – Country Crock Original Spread adds country fresh taste to family recipes and is made with real, simple ingredients including delicious oils, purified water and a pinch of salt.
4. Smart Ones Chicken Pasta Broccoli Bowl –SMARTMADE meals are made like you make them, using techniques like grilling, roasting and smart swaps, such as white bean puree for cream or couscous for white pasta – just like you do at home. This pasta was so yummy.
5. Kashi GOLEAN Dark Cocoa Power – This is not just any chocolate shake, carefully crafted with high quality Fair Trade dark cocoa, this flavor fulfills your deepest chocolate desire.
6. SPLENDA Naturals Stevia Sweetener – a sugar in natural, no-calorie sweetener. Where some stevia sweeteners have a bitter aftertaste, SPLENDA Naturals is sweet without the calories. No Calories, added flavors or artificial ingredients
7. Frank’s RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce – the perfect blend of Flavor & Heat for your chicken, fries and any topping sauce.
So what was your favorite tasty vox item? Leave a comment down below!
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you enjoy yummy foods with your family.
With Love Always
You Might Also like – 5 Tips To Creating Your Dream Closet