Hello beautiful people! I hope you are having an amazing. We will be making dreamy mango and yogurt popsicles today. Summer is almost over, here is a quick, easy and healthy treat to share with your love ones. Let’s get started, shall We?
Dreamy Creamy Mango Pops
SERVES: 8 POPSICLES
- 4 mangoes, pitted and peeled
- 1¼ cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk
- ½ cup Greek vanilla flavored yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar or more to taste (optional), I used brown sugar
1. Place 3 mangoes, roughly chopped, into a blender with ¾ cup almond milk, yogurt and sugar to taste
2. Blend until smooth
3. Chop the other mango into small pieces and add a few pieces to the bottoms of the popsicle molds
4. Pour the blended mango mixture into the bottom ⅓ of the mold and freeze for about an hour
5. Add some greek yogurt for a swirling mix
6. Add a few more chunks of chopped mango to the middle ⅓ of the mold and fill the molds to ⅔ full with the remaining mango mixture
7. Freeze for an hour
8. Pop in your sticks and then freeze for another 30 minutes to an hour
VOILA! Easy summer treats everyone can enjoy. Have a great day, and make something good!
With Love Always,
Are you following me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest? Thanks for reading and Subscribe to have every post delivered straight to your email box.